Freewell IR UV Filter for Mavic Air 2
FREEWELL IR UV FILTER FOR MAVIC AIR 2
This unique filter has the ability to cut both UV rays & IR rays having just the light rays in the visible spectrum passing through the filter & into the camera.
- Unmatched Optics: Each of Freewell 4K Series optics are handcrafted precisely compatible to be used with Mavic Air 2 Drone
- GimbalSafe technology ensures each filter frame goes through a rigorous lightweight test putting no negative effect on your drone gimbal
- Coating: Waterproof, Dustproof, Scrathproof, Oilproof, Color Neutral coating makes sure you get the best possible image while shooting outdoor
This filter is one of the most important tools to your DJI Drone/Gimbal as unfiltered CMOS sensors are extremely susceptible to UV & IR rays outside their visible spectrum. These rays cause light contamination which has a very negative impact on our image quality.
- Multicoated: Freewell starts making this filter with high definition crystal clear colorless premium optical glass then applies 16 Layers of multicoated (8 Layers on each side) to block UV & IR rays from outside range.
- Importance of IR - UV Filter: The sun’s emission of UV rays is significantly bad for your camera lens. Freewell UV filter is designed to absorb almost all range of UV rays to give clearer and sharper pictures with less haze. It also functions as a protective layer that shields the lens from dirt, dust, and scratches.
DJI Mavic Air 2
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1x IR UV Filter
Write Your Own Review